the contents of this web page are for general guidance only. This web page is not intended to provide you with legal advice, and is subject to change without notice. You should consult with your own legal advisor before taking action based on information on the website or other sites linked to this site.
Use of site information
you have permission to download, view, copy and print documents and graphics incorporated in website (the “documents”) subject to the following:
- the documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes.
- the documents may not be modified or altered in any way.
- the graphics may not be used, copied and distributed separately from the accompanying text.
- any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents may not be removed.
- you may not download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this website in whole or in part without the express authorization of evizone. Any software that you download from this website is subject to the terms of a software license agreement, which you must read and accept prior to downloading.